Vacancy: Communications Manager
The fast growing think tank Localis needs a Communications Manager to oversee its communications and events work.
As a leading voice in the devolution and public service reform debate this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing think tank influencing important policy areas.
We’re looking for someone to be responsible for our media relations, digital communications and major events.
Job title: Communications Manager
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Closing date: 22nd February 2017
- Digital communications. Managing social media accounts, direct mailing, database management.
- Events. End to end management of key Localis events, including coordinating Party Conference activity and liaising with sponsors.
- Media relations. Management of Localis press function to proactively place Localis research and comment in national media, including responsibility for identifying opportunities for stories and handling press enquiries.
- Experience of briefing and pitching to national print and broadcast journalists
- Using social media to support campaigns
- Event management
- Have worked in the policy, politics or public affairs industry in a media and communications role
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to Localis Chief Executive Liam Booth-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.